Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need to make a deposit to reserve a date?
-Yes, a $500 deposit is required to reserve our services. We only take 2 events per day. Your deposit is non-refundable, but is credited towards your final balance. *We do make some exceptions to this rule for repeat clients or small off-season parties.
2. Can you take care of rentals for us?
-Yes, we can! Rental price will be based on what you need and how far away your event is. There are additional fees for set-up and tear down. We are happy to give you a quote based on your needs.
3. Do you cater at the Coast, Hood River, Mt. Hood, and Washington?
-Yes, we do! There is usually a small fee to cover additional gas and labor. Email your venue location and we can tell you how much.
4. What does your staff wear?
-We wear all black, usually pants and shirts with aprons. Occasionally on hot days or at outdoor venues we will wear shorts or a skirt to keep cool.
5. Do you allow us to bring our own wine and beer and pay you to serve it to our guests?
-Yes! The fee is $50 per hour for the bartender and $180 liquor liability insurance. You are required to move it to the bar station prior to the bartender arriving for set up. We do not sell drinks.
6. Are you willing to make items not on your menu?
-Yes! If you don't see it, just ask. We have hundreds of recipes...so many we can't put them all on the website.
7. Can you work around allergies?
-We are not a certified gluten free kitchen, but we can easily create a menu that omits gluten, dairy, nuts, soy, or whatever your allergy concerns are.
8. When you do you need to know how many people will be at our event?
-We require a head count 2 weeks prior to your wedding or large event. If it is a small event during the winter or spring, we need 7 days.
9. Do you do tastings?
-Yes, we do! You can schedule an appointment with us to talk and taste 2 items at no charge.
Have a question that you don't see answered here? Don't hesitate to contact us directly!